|Make and Model|
|Mileage and Type|
|Exterior / Interior|
|Exterior Color||Sheer Silver Metallic|
|Engine||5.3L Vortec V8|
|Drivetrain||4 Wheel Drive|
|Fuel Type||Flex Fuel Capability|
|Fuel Economy||15 City / 21 Highway|
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Front Side Air Bag
- Front Head Air Bag
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
- Cruise Control
- Four Wheel Drive
- 8 Cylinder Engine
- Floor Mats
- Daytime Running Lights
- Keyless Entry
- Power Door Locks
- Heated Mirrors
- Power Mirror(s)
- Cloth Seats
- Split Bench Seat
- Power Steering
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Traction Control
- Power Windows
- Intermittent Wipers
- MP3 Player
- Privacy Glass
- Power Outlet
- Automatic Headlights
- Driver Vanity Mirror
- Passenger Vanity Mirror
- Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror
- Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror
- Front Reading Lamps
- Driver Adjustable Lumbar
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Transmission Overdrive Switch
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Flex Fuel Capability
- Stability Control
- Passenger Air Bag Sensor
- Requires Subscription
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LMG) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR, 6400 lbs. (2903 kg) (Standard on C*10703, C*10903 and CC10753 models.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L VARIABLE VALVE TIMING V8 SFI FLEXFUEL capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block [$800.00]
We, BlackStar Motors, will often list our inventory up for sale by auction on eBay Motors, located at: www.ebaymotors.com
If you are interested in bidding on an item in our inventory while it is listed on Ebay, please be advised on the following Terms & Conditions. Your bid, offer to buy, purchase constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions in this Terms of Sale agreement. We recommend that all buyers carefully read, print, and retain a copy of the Terms & Conditions for their records.
The following terms of sale apply to all of our transactions, not just on eBay. Terms below will reference an auction purchase, but fully apply to a traditional purchase as well.
Qualifications for bidding:
--PLEASE HAVE THE NECESSARY FUNDS SECURED TO BACK UP ANY AND ALL BIDS PLACED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS SECURED PLEASE WAIT TO BID UNTIL YOU DO. THIS WILL SAVE TIME AND TROUBLE FOR ALL INVOLVED.
--If you have negative or 0 feedback we reserve to right to cancel your bid. If you would like to avoid such a situation, feel free to contact us before bidding.
--By bidding on and winning one of our auctions, the winning bidder is entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the listed vehicle as outlined in the user agreement that was accepted when first registering as an Ebay Community Member.
Completing the Transaction:
--Following the end of a successful auction, the winning bidder has 24 hours to contact us, BlackStar Motors, at either the phone number or email address listed in the auction. This contact is to set up payment of the deposit, and discuss the final exchange of the vehicle.
--A $500 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit is to be made via Paypal (unless other arrangements are agreed upon) within 48 hours of auctions end. The deposit secures the sale of the vehicle for 14 calendar days, or until the transaction is completed, whichever comes first.
--The buyer has 14 days past date of auction end to complete the transaction in full. If the transaction has not been completed after the 14 days as outlined, BlackStar Motors reserves the right to contact other bidders and/or potential buyers and sell the vehicle to another willing party.
Above all, feel free to call anytime with any questions or concerns. We are here and happy to help at anytime.
Thanks and happy bidding!
At Blackstar Motors LLC we do our best to provide accurate and extremely detailed descriptions, and high quality pictures of every item we sell. Please note that the pictures included in our individual vehicle listings are actual pictures of the vehicle being advertised. We attempt to describe each item very specifically and as such if the item comes with a particular accessory, it will be listed in the description. If it is not listed, it is probably NOT there. If it is not in the provided pictures, it is probably NOT there. If you have any questions, please contact us at the number listed and we will be happy to address any question or concern you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of a vehicle transaction, returns or refunds are not possible once the vehicle has been picked up from our facility. Further, all security deposits made to hold claim to a specific vehicle are non-refundable. We recommend that you ask all questions, see all necessary pictures, and have your financing 100% in order before making a security deposit.
All of our vehicles are sold AS-IS, with no warranty either expressed or implied from Blackstar Motors LLC. We will provide you with an ample amount of time to view the vehicle, and even will allow you to have it checked out at a mechanic of your choice prior to purchasing. Please make sure you know what you are purchasing so you will not have any surprises when it comes time to take possession of your newly purchased vehicle.
Again, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us directly at 417-255-2299 and we will be more than happy to assist you in any way necessary!