This is truly a one of a kind offering!!
This Chevrolet Silverado was manufactured new in Feb of 1995 and then customized by Custom Craft Vehicles in March of 1995!
Only 18,141 Actual Miles!
Clean / Clear Title in Hand
The Silverado is wearing a bold color and paint scheme straight out of '95! Love it or hate it, you can't deny that it is period correct and about as rad as they came for its time. Door jambs and inside the gas lid are painted in continuity with the exterior, a testament to the quality of job done when painted.
Custom work on the exterior of this Silverado is extensive and as follows:
- The truck's base color isn't simply black. It is a House of Kolor style multi stage finish with a base of the truck's original black topped with a pearlescent black cherry metallic. It is basically impossible to capture in a picture, but is incredible in the sunlight! First rate quality.
- The Yellow and Purple designs are self evident and true to the colors displayed in pictures
- Fiberglass Cowl Hood Painted Top and Bottom. There is a spot of cracking in the paint on the leading edge of the hood from being carelessly closed at some point over the years.
- The front bumper is smoothed with the license plate area frenched in
- Old school Phantom style Billet Grille
- Antenna on passenger fender has been frenched in
- The side mirrors are painted to match
- The Door Handles and Tailgate Handle have been fully shaved, doors are now controlled via a Viper remote control unit.
- The Tailgate and Roll Pan have been fully shaved
- Taillights are relocated into custom cut outs in roll pan
- Color Matched SnugTop Fiberglass Tonneau Cover
- The inside of the bed shows in nearly new condition
- The exterior dislays original and as rust free, showing no dents or dings. There is the cracking area on the hood, as well as rock chipping just behind the tires from road use. There is also a crack in the side of the tonneau cover, also from being carelessly shut.
Undercarriage / Suspension
- Frame displays as perfectly solid and free of any structural rust
- The front of the Silverado is lowered with Belltech Drop Spindles and 1" Lowering Springs
- The rear of the Silverado is lowered with a Belltech axle flip kit, and the frame has been C Notched to allow travel
Wheels / Tires
Originally sold on 15" wheels and changed over the years, this was one area that absolutely needed updating to a modern look, while still paying homage to the 90s style on the truck. I think it turned out perfectly.
- New 22x8.5 front and 22x10 US Mags Desperado Wheels with Anthricite Over Milled Aluminum Finish
- New 265/35 front and 295/30 Toyo Proxes ST III Tires
This is a true highlight of the truck, and easily the most desireable interior possible for this generation of Silverado, and one of coolest carbon fiber accented OEM steering wheels I've seen in this generation of truck!
- Factory Medium Dark Gray Leather Seats with inboard Arm Rests
- Power Driver Seat, Driver and Passenger Power Lumbar Support
- Full length custom center console, wrapped in matching leather and carbon fiber accents.
- Console offers built in storage and 2 cup holders
- OEM Steering Wheel customized with top and bottom sections of Carbon Fiber. This looks as good as an entirely factory wheel. It was perfectly done, and is the only one I've ever seen like it.
- Stick-on Carbon Fiber accents are present throughout the interior, and look to be original to the conversion.
- Original carpet is in great shape and is protected by the original GM floormats
- Audio is provided by a period correct JVC Head Unit with Remote, upgraded audio includes Infiniti Speakers and a Bazooka Bass Tube behind the driver seat. Doesn't get much more 90s than that!
- Heat and A/C Systems remain present and functional
- The dash has 2 hair line cracks
- The interior is very clean, shows only very minimal signs of wear, and is 100% smoke free
I'll start by restating that this truck has an honest and verifiable 18,141 Actual Miles
Equipped with fuel injected 350ci engine that has been modified with, but not limited to:
- Edelbrock Aluminum Heads
- Very choppy aftermarket Camshaft, specs are unknown/unavailable
- Polished Aluminum Tuned Port Injection Intake, Throttlebody, and Air Breather From Street and Performance, Mena, Arkansas
- Polished Aluminum Valve Covers
- Polished Aluminum Overflow Can and other accents
- Ceramic Coated Headers
- Catless Y-Pipe
- Single High Flow Catalytic Convertor after Y Pipe
- Single In / Dual Out Flowmaster 2 Chamber Muffler
- Dual Exhaust ran to rear of the truck and turned down at the roll pan
- 4L60 4 Speed / Overdrive Automatic Transmission
This truck starts, runs, and drives. It has obviously been driving on a strictly limited basis for its entire life. I had the spark plugs and the oil changed as preventative maintenance. It does run on the rich side, and can be tempermental as a result of the big cam with the older ECU technology. Stating the obvious here, but just being up front. It goes without saying that it sounds absolutely incredible!! The rumble matches the look 100%!
This is without question a one of a kind, true survivor 90s show truck. Custom touches from the front to the back show that no expense was spared when it was customized new at Custom Craft Vehicles, and then in the years following. The 18,141 miles are 100% legitimate. This truck has lived in my home town of West Plains, MO since the early 2000s and I have been familiar with the truck all of these years.
If you're looking for a low mile collector truck, this is it. If you're looking for a truly unique piece of 90s automotive nostalgia, this is it. If you're looking to turn every head you pass in a great sounding and obnoxiously cool short bed Chevy, come and get it....this may be your only chance!
With questions, or reasonable offers contact Zac at 417-293-9150
FULL WALK AROUND VIDEO HERE:
(60) 1995 Chevrolet Silverado Video Walk Around - YouTube